1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character. (I did 10 )
3. Tag 8 other characters
4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
(You can tag back if you'd like, just with a different character!)
I was chosen to share facts about Aqualia. Yay!!!
1. Aqualia’s design was actually inspired by a character I composed on IMVU. I fell in love with the character, and decided to create my own version with my own special twist to it (but keeping some things the same too).
2. Aqualia is a very empathetic dragon. She has the ability to sense people’s feelings. Because of this, she has a frequent habit of giving homeless people fish she’s caught, or pieces of gold from her treasure hoard (without them knowing of course).
3. Despite the fact that Aqualia is a water dragon, she actually has crush on a land man that she encountered during one of her land adventures as a human. She’ll often observe him from a distance, and will try to contact him from time to time. However, she knows that they probably won’t be able to be together since she’s a water dragon and he’s a human. (She’ll never give up hope though).
4. Aqualia is deathly afraid of nets. She’s afraid she’ll get tangled up in them, and wind up in a scary place.
5. Aqualia loves to treasure hunt. Whenever she’s not exploring land, she’s off wandering the ocean for sunken ships with different treasures. Whatever she likes, she takes and adds it to her collection. However, she doesn’t understand the monetary value that these treasures actually have. The whole concept of money confuses her.
6. Aqualia currently lives in a large cave hidden in a kelp forest. She spends a lot of time there playing with her trinkets. She’ll even let her best friend Cain play with them too.
7. Aqualia absolutely hates oranges. She hates the taste, the smell, and even hates looking at them.
8. Aqualia has the ability to shapeshift by using the power of water. By using the water molecules, she is able to manipulate them to alter her shape. Because of this, Aqualia has four different forms. She has her feral form, her anthro form, her merdragon form, and her human form. She mostly spends time in her merdragon form while in the ocean. While with her best friend, she’ll turn into her feral form. When among the humans, her own human form. And lastly, she’ll turn into her anthro form when exploring uninhabited islands (or if she happens to come across other anthro dragons). But, she’ll sometimes have a little fun and mix and match her forms, like her human form and her merdragon form to look like a real mermaid.
9. Aqualia loves to sing. Her voice is so angelic that it is sometimes mistaken for a mermaid siren’s voice. She doesn’t mean to though….okay maybe she does. But she’ll tell you that it’s not her fault that the sailors rammed into the rocks.
10. When Aqualia was very young, her and her mother Aranna were forced to evacuate their home back in the ruins of Atlantis. Her father, as well as other dragons, stayed to protect the discovery of Atlantis’ whereabouts from man. Thinking it would be safer, Oceanus, Aqualia’s father, told Aranna to take Aqualia and live amongst the humans as humans themselves. This is one of the reasons why Aqualia has a human form, and uses it whenever she goes on land. However, because of this she has complicated feelings between the land life and sea life. Even though she lived among humans for a long time, human concepts haven’t really sunk in (pun intended, lolz).